For the correct writing of article it is necessary to consider the main principles of its construction. We will stop on each of them. Any publishing house of scientific journals accepts only those articles which conform to these requirements.
- The article should be orientated on a certain audience of readers, it should bear practical value. If the article addresses to a specialized audience, it needs to be noted in the introductory part.
- An article is not a set of excerpts from various sources with the subsequent author's conclusions. It is an individual, intellectual work. It is a research which is only guided by theoretical calculations of the predecessors.
- The form of an article should not be publicistic which will be ideally suited for the journal of scientific articles. Remember that proceedings of scientific articles are not collections of works of art. For this purpose the author has to rely on already known scientific achievements, discovering thus the new facts as results of his personal observations and research. At non-compliance with this requirement the article will lose the scientific status, turn into subjective, estimative opinion of one person.
- The style of scientific work is very important. An attempt to show the knowledge, common to young scientists, excessive citations of facts of common knowledge and axioms, will turn the article into a hard to read and poor text possessing only an academic form. Such publication of articles in scientific journals won't bring the expected result. The article won't be read even up to the middle if the reader won't have an opportunity to break through the citations of facts of common knowledge to an essence of author's work and his conclusions.
- At disclosure of the topic of scientific work it is necessary to provide a short historical journey into development of scientific thought in this sphere. Even if the author is confident in the uniqueness of the issue developed by him, his scientific work leans all the same on this or that branch of knowledge. This interrelation needs to be specified in the article.
- Disclosing the essence of the brought-up issue, the young scientist should develop accurate, logical structure of the text. The stated thoughts in the scientific article have to be well balanced and competently built.
- The volume of the text should be well thought over, corresponding to the content of the article in general, sections and subsections of the article in particular. For completeness of disclosure of the subject, it is necessary to realize accurately borders of the studied issue, without trying to state all immensity of modern science in one scientific work. It is better to consider in details and fully one concrete, most narrow issue, giving all arguments and specifing all nuances.
When writing a scientific article it is necessary to consider specifics of the edition and requirement of the journal in which the author intends to publish it (for example, the journal from the Web of Science base or the Scopus journal have not the same requirements as editions in Russian). Often such nuances as volume, requirements to registration of articles, subjects of works are of great importance at publication of a scientific article. It is best to create several versions of one article for different editions, conferences or competitions.
When writing a scientific article for the particular edition or event, the requirement of format and volume needs to correlate the content of work for estimated target audience. All footnotes, explanations, disclosure of the topic, have to be adapted for concrete audience of readers. It is necessary to consider the degree of awareness of the reader in the reviewed issue. If it is necessary to publish a scientific article in the highly specialized journal the author should give full explanations and explain terminology. For the best perception the structure of the scientific article should include sections, subsections, paragraphs. It is necessary to disclose the subject by parts, structuring the reviewed issue according to sections and subsections. It is necessary to bring the reader to the main conclusions competently and logically, supporting them with supervision and proofs.