Each scientific article should have particular structure. Further we will consider the order and the sequence of sections. Publishing of monographs, publication in scientific journals, as well as any foreign publication has to meet these requirements.
- The heading should be short and clear. It can have the maximum length up to 12 words. The contents of the article have to be reflected in its heading accurately, the heading should be expressive.
- Annotation. The annotation helps to define the main point of the article, its relevance to information requirements of the audience. It shows, whether it is necessary to get acquainted with the text, whether it corresponds to the need of potential audience for information. The annotation is also used at analytico-synthetic processing of the document, creating further possibility of search of the document and work with it.
- Keywords. Keywords express the main point of the issue reviwed in the article. As certain "beacons" for the reader they facilitate information search in bases (even if these are scientific conferences). Keywords are given in Russian and English in quantity from 4 to 8 and are specified right after the annotation.
- Introduction. The introduction includes background information about the article, it acquaints the reader with the purposes of the work described in the article. It is necessary to designate which problems remained unresolved by the predecessors and what of them the author is going to consider in this scientific work.
- Review of literature. The review of literature is the base of research. Whether you choose small proceedings of scientific articles of a local higher education institution or large foreign scientific journal, it is desired to list not simply works of the predecessors studying this subject in the past but also to enter a certain polemic with these authors, in the scientific article the author should perform critical analysis of the available conclusions and their practical generalization.
- Main part. The main part of an article includes methodology of researches, practical conclusions and, of course, results of researches. Here it is necessary to provide the analytical material systematized and supported with statistical calculations. Results of the conducted research should be presented most fully, displaying all stages of logical reasonings of the author of the article. This is the most significant part of scientific work, work and research of the author. No publishing house of scientific journals will publish an article, in which this point is absent. In the main part the author has to put forward, explain and prove a working hypothesis, if necessary supporting it with tables and schedules, other statistical calculations. Thus it is necessary not to duplicate the main text with illustrations, but to supplement it, accenting each significant thought. The author has to compare the received results with works of predecessors, opening both novelty and objectivity of the work.
- Conclusions and prospects. The description of conclusions and prospects of scientific work is the shortest part of the article. It is necessary to formulate the results received during the carried-out work shortly. It is important to formulate the main thought of researches briefly. Thus it is necessary to avoid repetitions, to try to select new phrases and formulations. In this part of work the comparative analysis of the purposes and tasks that were put by the researcher at the beginning of work, and the results received in the end of scientific research is carried out.
- References. It is necessary to specify the complete list of sources on which the scientific article is based in accordance with the latest standards of the bibliographic description.